Minnesota Life Insurance
Since 1998, Van Curler Insurance Group has been helping Minnesota residents find quality life insurance and reasonable premiums. We’re an independent agency, so we can retrieve quotes from over a dozen highly rated insurance companies, and if you need to make a change in the future, you can switch insurance companies but keep us as your agent. If you have any questions, contact us.
Life Insurance Coverage
- Term life Coverage that lasts for a specified time frame, called the term. The term can vary but is usually 10, 20, or 30 years.
- Whole life Coverage that usually lasts until maturity at age 100 or death, whichever comes first. Includes a cash value component that earns interest.
- Universal life Flexible coverage that can last a specified term or indefinitely. May or may not include a cash value component depending on how the policy is structured.
- Return of premium term life Term coverage that refunds the sum of premiums paid to the policy owner, if the policy expires without being exercised.
- Instant issue term life Term coverage that can be issued immediately, without a physical exam.
- Group life Term insurance that covers a group of people in common, like employees at a business.
Continue your research with life insurance 101 provided by Life Happens.
Common Life Insurance Questions
If you’ve got people in your life that depend on you financially, you may need life insurance. That could be your spouse, children, business partner, or others. The amount of coverage and type of policy for you will depend on your goals. It’s a good idea to have a conversation with your spouse or loved ones, so you’re on the same page when it comes to a coverage amount.
Yes. In general, the worse your health condition, the more costly the coverage will be. Some insurance companies are open to certain health conditions while others may not be. That’s another reason it’s a good idea to quote your coverage with many insurance companies. An independent agent can help by retrieving quotes from multiple companies automatically.
Free Insurance Quotes
Get free, no-obligation quotes from a variety of highly rated insurance companies.