Minnesota Motorcycle Insurance
Since 1998, Van Curler Insurance Group has been helping Minnesota residents find quality motorcycle insurance and reasonable premiums. We’re an independent agency, so we can retrieve quotes from over a dozen highly rated insurance companies, and if you need to make a change in the future, you can switch insurance companies but keep us as your agent. If you have any questions, contact us.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
- Auto liability Covers property damage and bodily injury you cause to others in an auto accident.
- Collision Covers damage to your motorcycle caused by a collision with an object or another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Covers damage to your motorcycle caused by something other than a collision.
- Uninsured/underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance.
- Medical payments Covers medical expenses you sustain in an accident, without regard to fault.
- Custom parts Covers the cost to repair or replace after market parts you’ve added to your bike.
- Trip interruption Covers additional expenses incurred if your bike breaks down on a trip away from home.
Continue your research at the Insurance Information Institute.
Common Motorcycle Insurance Questions
Liability insurance coverage is required to ride on public roads in Minnesota. Additionally, if you have a loan on your bike, the lender will likely require you to purchase collision and comprehensive coverage.
It might. MN motorcycle policies (unlike MN auto insurance) do not have personal injury protection. You can purchase medical payments which will cover a passenger’s medical expenses, but it is an optional coverage.
Free Insurance Quotes
Get free, no-obligation quotes from a variety of highly rated insurance companies.