Minnesota RV Insurance
Since 1998, Van Curler Insurance Group has been helping Minnesota residents find quality RV insurance and reasonable premiums. We’re an independent agency, so we can retrieve quotes from over a dozen highly rated insurance companies, and if you need to make a change in the future, you can switch insurance companies but keep us as your agent. If you have any questions, contact us.
RV Insurance Coverage
- Auto liability Covers property damage and bodily injury you cause to others in an auto accident.
- Collision Covers damage to your RV caused by a collision with an object or another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Covers damage to your RV caused by something other than a collision.
- Uninsured/underinsured Covers bodily injury you sustain in an accident with a driver that has too little or no insurance.
- Vacation liability Covers guests that are injured at your campsite.
- Personal effects Covers personal property you keep within your RV.
- RV roadside assistance Covers towing, and other services if your RV becomes disabled near a road.
Common RV Insurance Questions
It depends on the type of RV you own. If you’ve got a motorhome or other self-powered vehicle, you’ll need coverage to legally drive on public roads. If you own a 5th wheel or travel trailer, your auto insurance liability extends to the trailer while it’s being towed. If you have a loan on your RV, your lender will likely require you to carry physical damage coverage. In addition to what’s required, there are many valuable, optional coverages worth considering.
The cost of insurance depends on a number of factors, including details about you, the RV, where it’s used, and more. Some factors that can impact premium are your driving record, claims history, and credit score. The style of RV (motorhome, park model, 5th wheel, etc.), it’s value, how it’s used, and where it’s used can also impact premium.
Free Insurance Quotes
Get free, no-obligation quotes from a variety of highly rated insurance companies.